Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Great Holiday Cookie List

Hi all!
I am jumping the gun a bit here, talking about holiday cookies before the holiday starts (to me, officially it can all start Nov 30, the day after my birthday. I never had a tree up for my b-day and I never will. Its pumpkin harvest pilgrim decor time still!)

Forming my cookie list to keep my baking on track, and to make sure my loved ones receive the very best variety of tasty holiday treats!

So far, on deck we have:



Oatmeal Choco Chip



Peppermint Candy Cookies
Peppermint Swirl Cookies
Chocolate kissed pretzel squares
Fudge (?) for the first time in many years
A Gingerbread, hopefully g-free




For home, the treats that do not ship with care:



Lemon Poppyseed Shortbread
Lemon Curd
Julia's 'Brackle'


Suggestions? Leave a comment! Send me a message! Tie it to a pigeon and fly over!

No comments:

Post a Comment