Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gamer Screenshot of the Week

Hey check it out, I finally beat Earthbound for SNES!! Yay!! I thought it would be fun to share some screenshots of games I like, have beaten, hate, want, played, etc once a week, maybe more. To start, here is a screenshot of the Sky Runner in Earthbound.
This is one of my all time fave games. It took me years to beat it, since it was extremely difficult to get this particular game, but I did and it's done and I would play it again one day. Its a fun RPG with a playful and humorous attitude. I love powering up by eating food, and your Dad is always putting money in some imaginary awesome back account and you can access it with your ATM card. Love it! Also, one of the characters in the game has my name, Paula.
Enjoy your Sky Runner pic! This part was fun to kick back and watch a short cut scene of the flight. Now back to TV...


No comments:

Post a Comment