Saturday, October 20, 2012

New look


So I reformatted everything, changed the name, now that's all said and done...
I am showcasing art. Fine arts, graphic arts, culinary arts, arts & crafts, and all other arts now. Im not just going to show off food. But it wont be forgotten. However, felt food is the new rage in town!!
Hoping to sell very soon, also available through At Last Events & Crafts. So please take some time and check out the bunch of postings I just added and 'follow me' on here for more!

Back to felt, I will be making a variety of foods and fun felty type stuff and sharing with my audience. I am brushing up on my sewing skills with felt and having a good time doing so. I hope to share my work with you!


Tonight's Menu: Roasted Chicken a la Felt
with a veggie and potato side



Very fun to make, but it is a labor on the fingers. Will be posting real food hopefully shortly!

~On a more technical note, I am being told my blog does not display a 'follow' button. Please check to see if you can now see it on the right hand side. If not, please tell me so via FB, phone, carrier pigeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment