Saturday, October 27, 2012

Screenshot of the Week - Ocarina


One of my all time fave games ^^


It's fun to replay old titles, especially when they are revamped up in 3-D!!
I have been replaying Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the DS for a little while, and still in the Forest Temple. Look, here is Link running through the twisty room, my favorite part of the dungeon. It has an Alice in Wonderland quality.
You run through here a few times...wait. No I am not going to tell you what you do here because you either a) already know or b) can get a better walkthrough from gamefaqs.com




Ugh, out of arrows, gotta go back out and kill some baddies for items. Ahhh...Zelda...so much fun!

And look how helpful Navi is being. What would you do without her? Uhm not get pissed off when she tells you the same damn useless thing when you are clearly trying to do something else besides hit the little fairy button?

Anyway I might be able to take down the boss, but check back in a week when I post something else about games and I will include a little update. Most likely I will be in the same spot, since I have been busy with crafting. I hope to post some more of that and possibly my own tutorials. Anyway thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment