Thursday, November 1, 2012

Good Morning, November!

Happy November! 
Starting off the new month with a new photo of one of the sets I am making now to sell. The felt food breakfast. The image below is the 'Complete' breakfast. I do not think the set I sell will include so many pieces, mainly because the ham and orange are a pain in the ass to make, but I can make anything per request.

(click photo to enlarge)

My Breakfast ~ complete
orange, bacon, donut, cheese, pancakes, blueberries, strawberries, eggs, ham.
Starting at $3.00 per item. 

Click to visit At Last Crafts on Facebook
or email me at pmazzoli222@yahoo.com


Message me on my Facebook Wall or on At Last for a test request! I'll try making the request, and I will post the results. If it is good enough, I will keep on making them and maybe name it after you, or something. Maybe I'll send it to you, or even better, you could buy it!
Anyway thanks for reading, be sure to check back for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment