Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome At Last, Your Logos

I wanted to share my latest work, promoting the new branches of the At Last company with my designs and ideas. As of now, At Last is an events planning, party supplying, crafting company created and overseen by the CEO, Dianne Valladares. Dianne will take you under her wing as a client and confidant in your party planning needs, whatever they may be. She is making people's dreams come true, and I am helping her design dreams come true. My work for At Last is inspired by Dianne's ideas and input, which are both refined and enchanting.
I will be posting more for these sites as time passes, so check back often for updates and party planning needs. Dianne will be more than happy to assist you with purchases, planning, and other party needs.

Please take a moment and visit At Last on the internet:






2 comments:

  1. Great logos....all of them with my favorite being the one for events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! professional logos banners

    ReplyDelete