Thursday, June 4, 2020

Beans: The Life -The Tour - The Villagers - Animal Crossing New Horizon Town Decor



Welcome to Beans!


My house!
I live by the beach :)

I have a backyard pool!

I splurged and finally got my whirlpool bathtub!

We have our own clothing line! Designed by me, right here!

Shopping District in Beans with many essentials - sushi, weed, and cake?

Riverfront Sushi CafĂ© - now featuring maki and  dumplings! Hot and Cold Fishies!


Rain or shine, the Lobster Coffee Bar is open! Come see my favorite dino and eat a breadbowl! Fresh from the oven I forgot to include in this photo...

at night!

Building a Dino Rooftop seating to match the Lobster Coffee Bar. Its a work in progress!

The honey stand, with honey cake and tea! Eat it with some Bean Cake!
Complimentary at the Shopping District in the Plaza!

 Weed is legal in Beans!

Dom was shocked to see the store moved in! I reassured him weed is legal in Beans. 

Further down...

On the Bike Path BeanBoardwalk we got juice!!


The BBB - Beachside Breakfast Bean - we have pancakes, toast, and a variety of stocked drinks! Oh yeah and tons of butter too!

Beau contemplates the final resting place of Baabara.

That got dark quick. Anyway...

Let's go to the Museum...


Inside the museum, I have gathered many fossils. Suck on that Indy!
Oh yeah that comet that is coming for us in the corner, ominous no?

Beach Nightclub!
With Social Distancing lines - now with the second floor rooftop deck

Above the nightclub - My Favorite New Hangout: The Rooftop Infinity Pool!
Open for Summer! Just in time too!
My (real) friend Rodney and I hung out!


For all you cool cats and kittens:
For Fun: Music 
We are too cheap here at Beans to pay Bells for good entertainment. We have kidnapped KK Slider and Tom Nook has imprisoned him in the basement of Resident Services. He lets KK out only once a week now.
Come see this starving artist in Beans every Saturday!

Here's to Beans! It's weird!

Come see us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment