Friday, August 20, 2021

You can do it


 

Its been a long time...


So its been quite a long time since any posts have been made. I feel like so much has happened since I began this blog, and alot of it hasn't even been covered here. There is so much art I have not posted, so many recipes I never tried, and most of all, so many chances to stay connected. With so much re-inventing and re-re-inventing made me just run and run in circles...where to go and what to do just have not made any sense in a really, really long time. I want to have my social media cohesive, I want to have a blog where I have a captive audience, and I want to transition in front of the camera. I have all these fears inside that keep me from trying. Then I have all these outside hurdles I have to jump through on a daily basis, just to get this far!

So again what do I do? I pick up my personal Instagram which is beyond outdated. I go to my online store my designhustler.net and I dont even know where to begin. The store is not being promoted and has TONS of items and they are all over the place. How do you even market something that is going in 10 different directions? Not to mention, let's face it. Designhuster needs a total makeover on the store and the site and the social media just need consistency. Its like I figured out all the branding then nowhere. Dont even get me started on my Shopify journey. I spent MONTHS figuring out how to open a store from top to bottom to get all the way to the final 'lets sign up' button, to deciding...not now.

Id like to say I know what I am going to do, I have a plan and I plan to stick with it. The truth is, at the end of the day, I have none of that. I work full time as a marketing coordinator and I am burning myself out faster than ever before in my life. What am I going to do when I run out of energy and can't get it back? Lets hope that doesnt happen.

I'm just going to do some art and let's see how I handle that for now. Thanks for reading! Your support is helping carry me through this.

I'd like to share my art and my world with you. Right now my times are tough. I dont even know where to start, though I thought I would when I began writing this tonight. 

I think I can at least muster up the strength to show you my daily doodles. Least its art of my own doing and its usually just influenced on however I feel while the coffee is taking its 4:47 seconds to brew.

Stay tuned! Gonna try this again, thinking I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment